Topic Drift. *Severe* Topic Drift

>> 2) what kind of dinosaur was Godzilla?
>
>    Well, acording to the second movie, Godzilla was a special genus of
>dinos called "Gigantis".  Angurus (the only quadruped Godzilla monster)
>was of the genus "Angurosaurus".

*Was* Godzilla a dinosaur?  I'm not an authority on the movies by any
means, but I've always assumed that, since "gojira" (Godzilla in
Japanese) sounds like a cross between "kujira" (whale) and "gorira"
(gorilla), he was a more mundane mutant.

 Susan and Sean (order optional) "A light-year plus or minus
 S & S Enterprises                won't make any difference."
 sands@netcom.com