Great Pleontological Clip Art

Folks,

        Have any of you seen some great fossil art that I could grab (ftp)
from somewhere.  It can be humorous (smiling brachiopod).   I need to
change the cover of a guide that I making up for my class next week.
Sorry dinosaur folks, we just got done with the Iowa Cretaceous, so I am
more after some invertebrate or great coal swamp picture than your local
Tyrannosaurus rex.

        It is not a big deal, since I can use what I had last time I taught
the course, but thought someone might have run across something really
great.
--
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250