Sci.Bio.paleontology

I am of the belief that Sci.bio.paleontology is a more accurate description
of paleontology than Sci.geo.paleontolgy would be for the following reasons:
paleontology is the study of fossilized organisms, including their
physiology, morphology, anatomy, ecology, etc.; geology comes into play
primarily because fossils are found in rocks as the medium of preservation.
The prime interest of paleontologists is biological, not geological,
although both interests can be served. That's my opinion.

                                                           Miles Constable
                                             Environment Canada, Edmonton

I supply the opinions, my employer supplys the connection, don't confuse the
two.