Re: RFD for sci.bio.paleontology has been posted

On Oct 20,  4:17, Julia wrote:
} Subject: Re: RFD for sci.bio.paleontology has been posted

> I would prefer it if the dinosaur mailing group remain in existence
> as well as sci.bio.paleontology (?) as I don't think I can access
> newsgroups.

Just to be clear, no one is proposing that the dinosaur mailing list be
abolished.  The only question before the list is whether to send articles
back and forth between the list and a newsgroup, and what newsgroup that
should be.

Some of the language in my original RFD may have given the impression I
intended the newsgroup sci.paleo.dinosaur to completely replace the dinosaur
list, which was never the case.  Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

See your local system people for questions about USENET newsgroup access.
Not having any idea what your local system is like, we can't give any
instructions on how to access it.

--
Bob Myers                               Unocal Information Systems Support
Internet: Bob.Myers@st.unocal.com       P. O. Box 68076