Re: RFD for sci.bio.paleontology has been posted

Dear all!
I would prefer it if the dinosaur mailing group remain in existence
as well as sci.bio.paleontology (?) as I don't think I can access
newsgroups. In fact, in my network naivety, I am not even very sure
how to go about finding out about access to newsgroups!!! Any info. on
this score would be gratefully appreciated. At the moment, I reckon
any info forwarded between the above two groups would probably be
most fruitful for me!

Ta!
Julia x

    .-~~^-.