Cryolophosaurus

I'm not a pro, but I caught last night's episode of Paleoworld and they had
a spot on the Cryolophosaurus.  The crest was interesting and not what I had
expected.  It ran perpendicular to the length of the head and kind of looked
like a comb turned upsidedown on the dinosaurs forehead.  It was located
between and slightly behind the eyes and the end "combs" looked more sturdy
that the center ones.  The narrator stated that the crest was too delicate
for anything other than a mating display and likened it to a male peacock's
tail feathers.

Hope that helps a little.

TTFN
 David