Re: your mail

On Thu, 13 Oct 1994, Don Squires wrote:

> Is it worth joining? You could do worse for your $25. I rather enjoy the
> quarterly publication, The Dinosaur Report. BTW, does anybody know if the
> Society has an email address?

No, they don't. I spoke to their Marketing Director a few weeks ago, and
she at least is completely ignorant of the whole Internet `biz'. Maybe
someone in the area can recommend a good Net provider to them? :-)

BTW, she mentioned that there was a new catalog and calendar - and they
both should be available RSN.

Lillian Butler
Steve Jackson Games
chelsea@io.com