CD-ROM Encyclopedia

Two CD's that are out that looks good from the package. The first is
Grolier's  Prehistoria which covers Dinosaurs and any other creatures that
lived in the past. The other one is the Dinosaur Encyclopedia which only
covers Dinosaurs. They both came in Macintosh format.

Did anybody seen either one or own it that can give some feedback? I would
like to get either but I'm deciding which has the more accurate info and
good search engine.

tx\rene