another FAQ?

Thanks to those of you who provided me w/a list of books for my son.
We've read both "The News About Dinosaurs" and the Dixon book (I have his
After Man and The New Dinosaurs, so I figured he'd enjoy it). Also thanks
for the Tyrannosaurus/Tarbosaurus clarification. I see that I'm behind
the times on who goes where these days. What other reclassifications have
I missed?

Now for another FAQ? The Dinosaur Society--worth joining? I've seen it
mentioned on several recent dinosaur TV shows, but never got the address
down. It certainly seems like the sort of thing I would like to be a part
of. How scholarly is it? Is it designed for fans in general, or amateur
paleontologists, or serious scholars, or what? I'd be willing to bet that
this list contains charter members, so send me the details :^)

Blaise Considine [bpc.apa@email.apa.org]