Re: your mail

I agree with this point of view, although our news reader (usually)
works, our sysop does not allow access to any alt newsgroups.  If the
discussion were completely moved from the mailbox format, I too would be
left out.  If we must create a newsgroup, why not under sci.geo or
sci.bio?  At least a gateway would be better than just moving it.

     Troy Stoneking
     Director, Strickler Planetarium
     Olivet Nazarene University                 "The person who says it can't
     Kankakee, IL 60901                          be done should never interrupt
     Phone: (815) 939-5267                       the person doing it"
     Fax:   (815) 939-5071                                            Unknown
     E-Mail: tstone@olivet.edu