alt.dinosaur open for posting

  I got one of the guys at AOL to post a 'seed' message in alt.dinosaur, on
the INTERNET to start it out.  I'm hoping that the amateur and (perhaps even)
the professional paleontologists might take a moment to stop by and help this
be a good newsgroup.  We could discuss new stuff being found or talked about,
talk about exhibits,  recommend books for those who need particular questions
answered, have regular FAQ's going for students (but not and the curious(but
not yet), and argue out pet theories with others just as manic about
dinosaurs (and other prehistoric creatures) as ourselves.....
  As far as I know, it is unmoderated.

Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)