Re: Dinosaurs: The textbook

Michel is correct.  _The Dinosauria_ is the best dinostuff on the market,
for beginners, too, because it has scientifically accurate illustrations of
the bones.  I was pleased to see it is now in out in paperback (how long has
this wonderful situation been going on).  The price is as high as a
diplodocid's neck, but you get what you pay for.  I am using the installment
payment method for my copy (it's only around 40 bucks folks).  The cover
is first rate artwork, too.  Although it is considered a technical reference
source book, any bookstore can order it.