Dinosaur NOVA programs

>Just a reminder that, as you all are probably aware, the standard by which all
>other dinosaur shows are measured, is the dinosaur shows produced by NOVA on
>PBS.  I personally know of at least four one hour long shows: 1) In search of
>China's dinosaurs (title may be a little off); produced around 1990;
>2) The case of the flying dinosaur; produced around 1990; 3) T-rex exposed;
>produced around 1990; 4) Dinosaurs of the Gobi ; produced 1993; 5) woops, make
>that 5 shows..."The real Jurassic Park"; produced 1993.

Then there was a 1970s episode on the Hot Blooded Dinosaurs, very
influential to certain individuals interested in paleontology at the
time...  Someday I'll have to find a copy of that episode, and see how it
holds up to modern scrutiny.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
tholtz@geochange.er.usgs.gov
Branch of Paleontology & Stratigraphy