Dinosaur and DNA

  Hello!  I'm a student at Dickinson College currently researching whether
the experiments conducted in Jurassic Park (such as cloning dinosaurs and PCR)
are possible or if they will soon be possible. What current research has been
so far on these subjects?
  If anyone would know of any sources I should be looking at, could you please
direct me to them, particularly any on the INTERNET.  Any information anyone
could provide and any direction anyone could provide would be greatly
appreciated.
   Also, if anyone has any information on gene transfer, that would be helpful
as well.
   Thanks.  I appreciate your help with my project.
        --Jennifer Lindbeck

lindbeck@dickinson.edu
Dickinson College / HUB 1059
P.O. Box 4888