paleontology subscriptions-oooh!

      These were wondering around in the Internet geology newsgroup, over a
period of days, and since I'd never seen them in this mailing list, I thought
I'd send them along for the FAQ and for general consumption.   I hope they're
useful...

Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)

----------begin forwarded stuff below here--------------------

>Interestingly The Journal of Paleontology is not very clear on how >to
>subscribe and no phone numbers are given in the magazine.  The >inside of
>the front cover lists the Journal of Paleontology Subscription >Office, P.O.
>Box 1897, 810 East 10th Street, Lawrence, KS  66044-8897, as >the contact
>for subscriptions.  Comunications about memberships and blanks >for
>nomination of members are to be directed to Secretary: Donald >Wolberg, The
>Paleontological Society, PO Box 803, Socorro, NM  87801.   The >subscription
>price for members of The Paleontological Society is $59 per year >and for
>nonmembers is $99 per year.  There have been some requests for >where to
call/write for subscriptions to