re: Jurasic Park - Part Duex

>From: Scott <HORTON@bcrssu.agr.ca>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu>
> Subject: Jurassic Park II - the book?
>
>  Has anyone heard if there will be a sequel to the book "Jurassic Park" to
>pre-date the sequel to the movie? I don't want to wait 3 years for my next
>"fix" of dinosauromania (this list is great but it's awful quiet at times!).
>Can anyone recommend any other good works of dinosaur fiction?
>>
>Scott Horton
>Geophysicist/Computer Programmer

Well, there is always those "Land of the Lost" episodes on Saturday morning!

If your really desparate you can always rent the movie "Carnasaur", which
was made about the same time as JP, but utilized less scientific
consulting.  The entire premise behind the monster's revival and the movies
end are a little more entertaining though.  And none of those damn sweet
kids!!!

And then there's Barney...

Stew