Re: CD-ROM

You might also want to check out the CD-ROM called Prehistoria from Grolier.
It is a multi-media encyclopedia of dinosaurs and other prehistoric
vertebrates. Over 500 beasties in all. I kind of like this one for selfish
reasons since I consulted on it!! I'd be interested in any feedback anyone
might have. I think this one has more detail than most of the others and is
certainly geared towards an older child or parent. But it does have nearly 50
video clips on various dinossaur subjects. The idea was to create a product
that you could go to after you've seen JP or even used some other more basic
CD-ROMs. I also like the Microsoft disc. --Thom Holmes, Editor, Dinosaur
Society