Rioarribasaurus vs. Coelophysis

Speaking of the name controversy, what *is* the current "paleontologically
correct" nomenclature for this dino? I'm compiling a dinosaur manual for the
American Museum of Natural History (it's intended for school groups and the
like) and have no idea which name to list it under. I'm on the verge of just
duplicating the sketch and profile under both names...=P (Unfortunately, I
can't say "Rioarribasaurus -- see Coelophysis" (or vice versa) because the
booklet has to be comprised of individual pages for kids who write in asking
about one particular animal)

Say, I'd appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions here -- I've tried to do
a sketch/profile for each of the more popular and commonly asked-about
species. If anyone can think of animals that I've missed but should really
include, though, I'd appreciate any suggestions. So far, I have: Allosaurus,
Apatosaurus, Baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Coelophysis/Rioarribasaurus,
Deinonychus, Dilophosaurus, Gallimimus, Oviraptor, Parasaurolophus,
Protoceratops, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, Utahraptor, and
Velociraptor. Possibles include Pachycephalosaurus and Ankylosaurus.

Oh, one last query -- I know that Struthiomimus is believed to have been
toothless, but did Gallimimus, for whom a more complete skull exists, have
any teeth? I presume not, but I've found no reference to their presence or
lack thus far...

Thanks a lot, folks!

Dan Lipkowitz
University of Chicago