Re: Juvenile dinosaur growth rates

On Fri, 23 Sep 1994, Chris Nedin wrote:

> Does anyone have any info on juvenile dinosaur growth rates?
> I was under the impression that juvenile rates were extremely fast, but
> couldn't come up with any references when asked.

There was a woman working with Horner in Montana, working on hadrosaur
histology and developmental physiology and morphology in juveniles.  Check
out Horner's book "Dinosaur Eggs and Babies" and "Digging Up Dinosaurs"
..I believe those are the names of his two books... they both mention her
and the work she has done.
---John Schneiderman <dino@cwis.unomaha.edu>