Re: Sexing dinosaurs

>Hold on there Tom, there have been a number of believable studies
>on sexing dinosaurs, although they tend to be rather quantitative in
>nature.

WHOOPS!!!  Sorry about that.  Ralph, I hearby publiclly appologize about
that.  I guess my mind is in the gutter (or in this case, the cloaca).

As Dr. Chapman has pointed out, there has been quite a history of work in
sexing dinosaurs on the basis of cranial and pelvic structures.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
tholtz@geochange.er.usgs.gov
Branch of Paleontology & Stratigraphy
MS 970 National Center