Re: new refs

Ralph and all,
        I think my former post was lost in the great disaster a week or
two ago. I asked if it would not be better to have a competent VP
describe the Chinese dino egg that supposedly has a fetal dino in it,
rather than let the egg and fetal dino bve lost forever in some private
collection. The argument would be that the description and publication
would dramatically enhance the value of the egg. I agree that we do not
wish to encourahge these folks but a chance like this, lost forever! What
say you all?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania