Re: Collectors

>I want to mostly say, I agree with everything you said.
>
>I used to do some minor amateur collecting myself, and I
>always made it a point to discuss things with professionals
>when I had a chance.  I thought the arrangement worked quite
>well.  (Of course all I ever found were a few carbonized
>leaves - nothing of any real interest to a professional).
>

>And, remember, Horner might never have found the Maiasaura
>site if it hadn't been for amateur collectors.

   AND the Wankel T-Rex....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **