Re: US Fossil Collections

Ralph Chapman wrote:

Zenker
> which was, in my opinion, one of the most distortive and badly
researched
> pieces of work I've ever seen.

Thank you for this.  I was going to respond as well, but was
overworked at the time it came out.  The Zenker document badly over
generalises with irrelevant specific examples to support ill-conceived
notions.  The 'facts and fallacies' were not.  They were only partial
truths and distortions at best.  I could take the document and destroy
it point by point, but I don't want to waste too much time over this.
Thanks for commenting on it Ralph.

Neil

Neil Clark
Curator of Palaeontology