Dinosaur cheeks

Here's another message that came in when I (I mean this machine :-)
was only partially functional.  It came from Jon Roudebush
(Roudebush@aol.com):

  I was reading David Norman's book "Dinosaur" and he said that only
  ornithopods had cheeks.  I was under the impression that theropods
  too may have had cheeks.  In Horners book the complete T-rex it
  seemed that he hinted at this idea?  Has much research been done on
  this?
                                                    Jon