claws

I was looking through the skullduggery catelog (they make and sell repo's)
and I noticed that except for size the "attack claws" of deinonychus,
utahraptor, and a claw for the hand of Allosaurus are identical.  They seem
tio have the same attachment shape and schema, an identical groove along the
claw, etc.  Are they in fact the same even though not that closely related?
T rex on the other hand (sorry for the pun) has a clasw strcuture that
appeared to be quite different.

paul w. sparks  Psparks@cerfnet.com
"over the heather the wet wind blows
I've lice in my tunic and a cold in my nose."
anon