Dinosaur artifacts

Hi Gang

Is everyone back.  I'm having withdrawal pains.  Anyhow here is a yucky
tidbit that I picked up on arch-l last week when we were down.  The egg is
usuposedly chinese (well from china then).

Paul

>From: psparks@cerfnet.com (paul sparks)
>Subject: Dinosaur artifacts
>
>>Date:         Thu, 30 Mar 1995 15:04:32 -0500
>>Sender: Archaeology List <ARCH-L@TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU>
>>From: McManusInt@AOL.COM
>>Subject:      Dinosaur artifacts
>>To: Multiple recipients of list ARCH-L <ARCH-L@TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU>
>>
>>To whom it may concern,
>>
>>     If the following is not in violation of your discussion list, please
>>post.  If this does not fall within your constraints, please disregard.
>> Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
>>
>>Sincerely yours,
>>
>>William P. McManus
>>
>>-----------------
>>DINOSAUR ARTIFACTS:
>>
>>      VERY RARE!  Dinosaur Egg with Dinosaur Embryo inside. CAT Scanned
>>Enhanced Image showing embryo inside.  Only one of its kind in the world.
>>Cretacious Period, 65 million years old. (Price : USD 1.0 million)
>>
>>     Other dinosaur artifacts also available ranging in price from $400 up to
>>$16 Million
>>
>>     Our company, in partnership with TGTL of Ireland, represent the owner of
>>these artifacts.  If you have serious interest in this egg, please contact us
>>by EMAIL at McManusInt@AOL.COM with your name, address and phone/fax number
>>ASAP.  We will then contact you to discuss things in more detail.
>>     If you have serious interest in seeing a complete list of available
>>artifacts, feel free to contact us by email and request the list.  We will
>>send you the list and pricing by email.  Thank you.
>>
>>Sincerely yours,
>>
>>William P. McManus
>>International Marketing Director
>>
>>McManus International Business Opportunities
>>136 Main St - Suite #2
>>Binghamton, NY 13905

paul w. sparks  Psparks@cerfnet.com
"over the heather the wet wind blows
I've lice in my tunic and a cold in my nose."
anon