Re: The Scientific Process

*** Resending note of 04/21/95 09:15
To: MCALLIST--CMSNAMES

>From: Ralph Chapman
Subject: Re: The Scientific Process

Ray - the reference is not handy but was in Geology a year or so ago.
The wave was not a classic tsunami but the backwash that apparently filled
in after a massive slump. As such, you might not expect effects that far
away, but who knows. If I can find the paper, I'll send exact reference
but I'd look in Geology over the past three years and assume it's a late 93
or early 94 to start. I can;t remember the author.

Ralph