Quetzalcoatlus questions

Hi:

Someone else mentioned (I lost the mail message) that Quetzalcoatlus
had a very small crest on it's head.

How do we know that? As far as I was aware (big disclaimer there),
all we had of Quetzalcoatlus was a big wing bone. Now, I know that,
as a general rule, reasonable re-constructions can be made based on
inference drawn from other similar animals, but can we really state
with certainty that such and such animal had "this", unless we have one
to stare at?

Just wondering.

Sean

|    Sean R. "Snake" Kerns              e-mail: sean.kerns@sdrc.com |
|    DoD# 1052   '48 CJ-2A   '79 F-250 4x4 429   '93 750 Virago     |
|    Structural Dynamics Research Corporation    '79 AQHA           |
|    These opinions aren't SDRC's...  They may not even be MINE...  |