Re: Inquiring Minds

The biggest problem I have with cold climate dinos is the question of
where the present cold land areas were during the Cretaceous. I do not
have time this month to research it but clearly there were some major
movements of the Antarctic and quite possibly the north slope of Alaska,
etc from Creta to today. Any comments?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania