DINOSAURUS APOLOGY

Hi K. Bones here!

I would like to take a minute of your time to apologize to any and all of our
DINOSAURUS magazine subscribers.  When we sent out our first issue of
DINOSAURUS, we got many responses from you (our audience).  You let us know
what you liked and did not like about our magazine.  We decided then to
change some things to encompass your requests and make our magazine better.
 We apologize for the delay in production.  The magazine should be out in 2
weeks.  Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Sincere apologies,

K. Bones