Re: Inquiring Minds

I vaguely recall other cold weather finds at extreme southern
New Zealand/Australia.  In fact, I think it was Scientific American,
but don't quote me on that. The implication from the finds was that
they were of a southern enough latitude to lengthy cold periods.

+---------+    Rich Travsky   RTRAVSKY @ UWYO . EDU
+---------+    "One of those square states." - another tourist