Re: Attention Mickey!

> Mickey,
>     I implore you to do something about this behavior.  This list is about
> discussing verterbrate palaeontology not bashing other peoples beliefs!

I dunno, I got the impression it was fine to bash other peoples beliefs
here.

After all, no sane person could possibly think that anything other than
a meteorite could have killed off the dinosaurs.  They were
warm blooded too!  Surely this is intuitively obvious to even the
most casual of observer.

Derek "WARNING: This e-mail may contain ironic wit" Tearne