Re: The Great Dinosaurs of China

>year should visit Fernbank Science Museum.
>
>They are presently featuring The Great Dinosaurs of China.  These
>fossils have never brought out of the far east before.  Among the
>highlights of the exhibit are according to the chinese:

Perhaps you'd ask them to stop off in Ireland on their way home. ;-)

James Shields/jshields@iol.ie
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead