Whetstone Mountains Dinosaur?

My geology professor at Cochise College says a T. rex dinosaur was
found on the forward slope of the Whetstone Mountains some years ago.
This area about 50 miles SE of Tucson formed the shore of an inland
sea.  The flooding was either the Absaroka or the Zuni and Tejas.

My access to dinosaur fossil references is limited.  Anyone know of
this dinosaur find?

Terry W. Colvin
Joint Interoperability Test Command
//J6//Pentagon
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Trivia: Mammoth Lake, California - McDonald's has a liquor license.
Killers of geologists - Jeeps and streams, sometimes both at once.