Meat eating sauropods

   There was a mention on either s.b.p or the dino-list about a Bakkerian
claim of sauropods grabbing theropods with their mouths and tossing them
around.  It was only an off-hand comment, no real detail, but it piqued my
interest.

   Anybody know anything more about it?

   (References to publications are welcome; however, the odds that I'll have
access to them are rather small.  Discussion would be preferred....)

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **