Re: Who died at the K/T?

Rich Hengst asks:

> Does anyone know the www address [for Benton's database]?  Also,
> would it be possible for someone to post a notice when the data are
> available?

Sorry, I should have written that when I mentioned it.  The URL is:

http://www.gly.bris.ac.uk/www/research/palaeo/palaeo.html

It appears to be up now, but communication between here and there is
very slow (someone remind me to install NetScape on this machine :-)

The database is also available in book form:

M. J. Benton, Ed., _The Fossil Record 2_ (Chapman and Hall, London,
1993).