Natural History Caucus

Dear Colleagues,

Ann Juneau has asked me to revive the task force to produce an NHC directory.
Our last effort yielded only 28 responses (two of which were not usable),
representing barely one-third of the membership. We don't believe this is
enough to make the project worthwhile. Before we go any further, we need to
know: Is this still a viable project? Is a downloadable, electronic copy
sufficient, or will we need to distribute hard copies as well?

Please send you responses to  jedwards@atcc.org  before May 15. Lack of
response will be interpreted as lack of interest and the project dropped.

Thanks,

Jane Edwards
NHC Directory Task Force