Re: Extinction

Mike Styzen suggests a concensus of scientists on
extinction scenarios?

Does he know what he's asking? I think there may be as
many conflicting theories  proposed as there are people
proposing them.  One thing I have noticed as an outsider to
such "debates" is that everyone has a plausible theory but how
can they all be right?  So I have decided that maybe there
is no "right" or concensus and we will continue to debate
this subject until we become extinct ourselves.

Steve Grenard
grenard@herpmed.com