>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Extinction
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 1995 8:13PM

Hello:

  I am a new subscriber to this mailing list.  I am amateur dinosaur
enthusiast and I have heard several theories as to what
caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.  If the dinosaurs were killed off by
the impact theory, how could such animals like frogs and turtles survive a
big change in temperature?  I would apprectiate any information on the
subject.  Thank you.