Need some input

   This is my first post to this group and I thought that I would open on a
good note and announce a new WWW page.  Our local fossil hunters group is
putting togeather a site (well, just me for now though most of the articles
that are currently installed are from our newspaper) and we would like to
get a little input about it.  So, pass it along and please comment to me
on any aspect of it (even all of those spelling errors that I know exist).
The address is :
http://www.unm.edu/~greywolf/test/nmfp.html
or can be reached through
http://www.unm.edu/~greywolf/wolf.html