extinction and all that

Paul Sparks asked:

> My problem is that I don't live anywhere near a library that would
> have these articles.  (we're lucky if we can find something by Jane Austen,
> these libraries are really bad).  Anyhow does anyone have any suggestions
> how some of us who are really in the sticks can get this stuff?
> thanks
> paul w. sparks  Psparks@cerfnet.co

See if your library has any form of Inter-Library Loan access.  They can then
locate a copy of most journals and books from other libraries and have them
sent to you on loan (or copied, in the case of articles).  It's worth a try!
:)

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053 (new FAX#!)
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-ex-archaeologist; lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin
"Cross-platform computing is much safer than downhill!"  :)