extinction and all that

To: psparks@CERF.NET (paul sparks)
Subject: extinction and all that

psparks@CERF.NET (paul sparks) wrote:

 >comment.  Several times I was (rightly so) advised to read this or that
 >article.  My problem is that I don't live anywhere near a library that would
 >have these articles.  (we're lucky if we can find something by Jane Austen,
 >these libraries are really bad).  Anyhow does anyone have any suggestions
 >how some of us who are really in the sticks can get this stuff?

Trundle on down to your local library and ask them to request the
article for you via Interlibrary Loan.

  -- Ted

California  |  Ted Smith <ted.smith@cdmg.uucp.netcom.com>
of Mines &  |  Sysop, CDMG ONLINE (BBS modem line: 916-327-1208)
Geology     |  GeoInfo * MLPnet * SurveyNet * & Selected USENET
---
 * QMPro 1.52 * CCITT- Can't Conceive Intelligent Thoughts Today
 ~ CDMG ONLINE BBS # Sacramento, California # (916) 327-1208