Re: Junk Mail

>>You should remember that many people *pay* to receive messages,
>>per message and per length, and if connecting by phone they pay
>>for time to transfer messages, too.

I'm probably walking down a fiery path here, but anyone who is seriously
worried about their e-mail costs isn't likely to be on this list.

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead