Re: GROUCHO

>So that I don't shoot off my own foot (i.e. by posting something totally non-
>dino related), are there any detailed cladograms of the abelisauroids in prep?
>Specifically, involving _Carnotaurus_? Or has such stuff been already
published?
>(If not, please don't tell me that I have to wait for the SVP convention for
>this too!).

You may haved to wait longer than that, actually.  Several groups of
Argentine paleontologists (F. Novas, the team of R. Coria and L. Salgado,
and R. Martinez and colleagues) are working on this now.  So far, all of
their results are in (Spanish language) abstracts.  I don't know if any of
them will have presentations at SVP this year.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Dept. of Geology
University of Maryland