GROUCHO

Guess who's autobiography was entitled 'Groucho Marx and I'. Answers on an e-
card...

So that I don't shoot off my own foot (i.e. by posting something totally non-
dino related), are there any detailed cladograms of the abelisauroids in prep?
Specifically, involving _Carnotaurus_? Or has such stuff been already published?
(If not, please don't tell me that I have to wait for the SVP convention for
this too!).

"Is that how you normally behave, or did you leave your brain at home?"
"Don't look so glum" "You wanna monopolise the industry?"  "Yes"
"How can someone so young sing words so sad?"
"How on earth did I get so jaded? Life's mystery seems so faded"

Still with me? Intelligent carrots?

DARREN NAISH