Re: The nature of extinction & minds, and recreating dinos

I am not pinning the future on SciFi. First, almost all SciFi has humans
running around the planet and universe far into the future, which my
hypothesis disagrees with.  Second, I am not saying we should not try to take
care of the environment, I'm pointing out the high probability that it will
not be a human concern sooner than we think. Remember that evolution whether
biological or technological is punctuated and therefore surprising.

GSPaul