Re: dino quadrates

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995 GSP1954@aol.com wrote:

> Because
>  humans are about to create robotic systems able to spread into the universe
> - the ultimate evolutionary breakout-  we are the hottest evolutionary
> development since sliced bread.
>
> GSPaul

Right on ! :)

Health, long life, and happiness,
        Sundance

  Sundance O. Bilson-Thompson.     *  "So scorn me for a wolfling, sneer
   Adelaide, South Australia       * at my orphan scars. But tell me boys
 student Mathematical Physicist    *   what's your excuse? you ET's and
      and Redhead fanatic.         * your stars!" The Uplift War - D.Brin
                  kickaha@smug.student.adelaide.edu.au
              http://smug.student.adelaide.edu.au/~kickaha/