AOL stuff

Why are there so many nuts on the Internet??? Who cares if a post came
from an AOL member? This is a list devoted to discussing paleontology.
For every good post comming from someone like Holtz it seems we have
to wade through a dozen inane messages.  It seems as if there is less
content to internet discussions all the time.  Usenet has been taken over by
kooks and netloons. Please end this AOL dispute ASAP!!! Do we have a moderator?
AAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Phelps         jfcost00@ukcc.uky.edu
                   Ask me how to join
                   The Kentucky Paleontological Society!
   /O O  ./      .'               DANIEL J. PHELPS
  {O__,   \    {               JFCOST00@UKCC.UKY.EDU
    / .  . )    \               LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
  '---.~_ _ _&          SOMETHING SEEMS SQUIRRELLY AROUND HERE!