Re: DR. Bakker, and the "Raptor Red" media circus

It's really amazing... You'd think racism would be almost impossible
to maintain on electronic mailing lists and newsgroups, but people
found a way.  I suggest everybody grit their teeth and let comments
about AOL pass.  I personally don't think they're any more reasonable
than the statement "Mexicans are lazy", but in any case, the comments
are certainly equal to that comment in terms of inappropriateness for
this mailing list.

Move along, people.