Re: DR. Bakker, and the "Raptor Red" media circus

In a message dated 95-08-23 13:18:21 EDT, jpoling@infinet.com (Jeff Poling)
writes:

>   As long as I have your permission, I will.  That post was just one more
>from a typical AOL twit.

I, as a member of AOL, resent this remark. Should I refer to you as an
Internet geek I am sure that you would scream bloody murder.  I am not saying
that the author was justified in his criticism (BTW did you attend the event
in question?  I did not but will definitely look for the log of the event).
 However you certainly are not justified in making the remark about 'typical
AOL twits'.....Twits, geeks and PITAs are the same no matter what on service
they choose to voice their opinions and the label of twit depends solely on
the opinion of  the observer.  How do you know that someone hasn't chuckled
under their breath and labeled you with the same appellation(sp)?  ;)

Just an observation from an interested viewer